On Going Projects that need your support:
1) Cleaning & Maintaining our beautiful Facility. We are in need of willing workers to help for an hour weekly, bi-weekly or monthly to clean inside and help maintain the landscaping outside. If you’re willing to give back to your church in this manner, please sign up on the appropriate sheets on the Visitors table or contact Joe Stinton for inside work and Jack Baird for outside. This is a great way to give back to your church and get to know others in our church family. Fridays 9 a.m. till Noon.
2) Collecting newspapers: Please continue collecting newspapers and placing them in the recycling bin located behind the Fellowship Hall. This helps the environment plus makes a few dollars for the church. Remember no cardboard or plastic in the recycle bin. If you bring your newspapers in a cardboard box or plastic bag, empty the newspapers into the recycle bin then put the cardboard box/plastic bag in the trash bin.
3) Pocket Change: Save your pocket change and donate it to the church debt-reduction building fund to help pay for our building.
4) Jesus $’s: Watch for those “J” or Jesus dollars. When you accumulate 5 or more, donate them to the debt-reduction building fund.
5) Brick Pavers: We continue to place Brick Pavers in both the Veterans Area at the flag poles and around the beautiful fountain area. If you would like to make a gift to the Building Fund of $100 and have a brick placed in honor/memory of a veteran in the flag pole area, fill out a form (available on the Visitors table in the narthex). Place it in the offering plate or return it to the church office. You can place a brick in the fountain area walk-way to celebrate an event, memorialize a family member, or simply place your name on a brick to show your support for our church.