Why Do We Pray?
Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. It is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made. Prayer is the place of admitting our ned, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God. Prayer is the needful practice of the Christian. Prayer is the exercise of faith and hope. Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
“Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” James 4:8
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7
Father, in Your mercy, hear our prayers.
Please Pray for The Following:
- Pray for Scott Tomberlin knee replacement recovery Villages Hospital
- Pray for Kevin O’Connell – Villages Hospital
- Pray for Ted Ingram – kidney surgery.
- Pray for Henry – a friend of Sandy Hoffmann and Diane Dresback
- Pray for the work of Deliver the Difference our March Mission.
- Dick Simonet and family
- Pray for the success of our Luncheon and Fashion Show fundraiser for the Infant and Toddler Pantry.
- Milt Wiest health issues.
- Joe Stinton recovering from surgery.
- Karin Roosa recovering from back surgery
- The family of Martha Jacobson who passed away recently.
- The family of Sasha Pishko who passed away recently
- Nancy Broz fighting health issues and the MN winter.
- Missionary families around the world.
- The Congregational Church Building Fund.
- The children who visit our Infant and Toddler Pantry and their families.